Do You Have What It Takes?
We are recruiting the next generation of Maple Leaf leaders so finding the right fit is critical.
We are looking for...
- Graduated within the last 2 years or, soon to graduate from university or college with a minimum overall B average
- Passionate and committed to manufacturing and operations
- Strong affiliation with Maple Leaf’s Leadership Values
- Flexible and willing to relocate to take advantage of the best opportunities across Canada
- Demonstrated leadership through work experiences, volunteer roles, community activities and sports
- Confident without being arrogant
- High degree of energy and initiative demonstrated through involvement in school, clubs, community services, and sports
- Exceptional communication skills
- Team player, with the ability to build and maintain working relationships
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
What We Offer
Annual performance reviews along with ongoing coaching and constructive feedback. Significant emphasis is placed on a development action plan to ensure employees obtain the skills and experiences they need to achieve their maximum potential
- Senior level mentorship for both business and functional expertise and advice
- Learning and networking opportunities through organized workshops and activities
- Substantial on-the-job learning and specialized leadership training
- Competitive salary, benefits and pension plan