Our Supply Chain team strives to ensure our customers get the products they want, when, where and how they want it. We provide competitive advantage through our improvement initiatives:
- Planning Proficiency and Collaboration
- Efficient Customer Replenishment
- Transportation and Distribution Productivity
We develop our people and encourage cross-functional collaboration and alignment. This builds a community of like-minded people who create simplification and standardization of leading supply chain processes. We have a dynamic, fast-paced environment where every day is different!
Roles in our Purchasing team are fast-paced, challenging and varied, spanning across:
- Managing the materials, vendors and equipment required for our finished products
- The goods and services required to run our manufacturing facilities, offices and departments
- The low cost acquisition of capital equipment
- The management of co-manufacturers
- The pursuit of the highest levels of contractual and transactional compliance
Our talented purchasing team members are engaged with managing supplier relationships using a strategic sourcing framework supported by industry leading tools and software. Managing internal and external relationships with a highly collaborative and commercial approach is a key requirement of purchasing team members.
What’s it like at MLF?
Get the inside story from some of our talented, passionate and driven people!
Find your Career
Are you ready to start an exciting career with us? Click on the Maple Leaf Career Centre (to the right) to search for an opportunity and send us your resume and/or search for jobs by visiting our LinkedIn page.LinkedIn Maple Leaf Career Centre
Are you ready to start an exciting career with us? Click on the Maple Leaf Career Centre (to the right) to search for an opportunity and send us your resume and/or search for jobs by visiting our LinkedIn page.