- Strategy - Leading and guiding our strategic planning process, working with leaders throughout the business to explore, identify, analyze and plan the execution of high impact business opportunities.
- Communications and Public Affairs - Creating a clear and authentic voice for the company – sharing information and creating dialogue through interactions with the general public, investors, media, and our people.
- Sustainability - Leading our commitment to creating sustainable value by addressing social and environmental needs in four priority areas: advancing nutrition and health, eliminating waste, valuing our people and communities, and treating animals well.
- Industry and Government Relations - Working with government and industry partners on matters of public policy, programs, regulatory affairs and trade.
- Corporate Secretary, Legal Affairs and Real Estate - With a wide range of responsibilities including corporate secretarial, Board of Directors affairs, legal affairs, insurance, real estate and mergers and acquisitions transactions.
- Taxation - Working with external advisors and business leaders to ensure effective management of tax requirements and accurate disclosure of tax related activity.
What’s it like at MLF?
Get the inside story from some of our talented, passionate and driven people!
Find your Career
Are you ready to start an exciting career with us? Click on the Maple Leaf Career Centre (to the right) to search for an opportunity and send us your resume and/or search for jobs by visiting our LinkedIn page.LinkedIn Maple Leaf Career Centre
Are you ready to start an exciting career with us? Click on the Maple Leaf Career Centre (to the right) to search for an opportunity and send us your resume and/or search for jobs by visiting our LinkedIn page.